We are committed to treating your privacy with respect, fairness, transparency and integrity, honouring the trust you place in us. Perlas Human Resources Consultancies EST. (PHRCE), ("we", "us" or "our") is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us, or which we collect, via various channels (including our website, through written correspondence (including e-mail), conversations or meetings with our consultants, or through any of our offices or websites), is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
I. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information directly from you when you choose to engage any of the services and/or to use our website. The following are examples of personal information that we may collect directly from you:
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Telephone / Mobile Number;
- Your image or photo;
- Academic Qualifications;
- Identification documents given by the school/college/university/institute;
- Personal interests and preferences;
- Working experience;
- Other information associated with a resume
II. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, process, disclose and store your personal data for the following purposes:
- Candidate registration;
- To providing you with work finding services and career-related information;
- To verify your identity;
- To assess or verify your employability;
- To verify your professional qualifications with the relevant professional institute;
- To contact you in respect of our services;
- To manage staff training and quality assurance;
- To provide you with information regarding employment opportunities, career-related information and to provide you with other requested information and/or services;
- For our legitimate business purposes such as internal administration, producing statistics, analysing how successful our marketing campaigns are, the number of visitors to our Site;
- To comply with our contractual, legal and regulatory obligations and duties.
We will use your personal data only for the purposes for which we collected it (e.g. the provision of work finding services if you are a candidate) unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another purpose and that purpose is not incompatible with the original purpose for which we collected the data. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated or new purpose, we will notify you including the legal basis which allows us to do so.
III. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to keeping personal information secure. We implement appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Your personal data will be securely stored in our candidate database.
IV. TO WHOM PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
To the extent necessary or appropriate and without notifying you, we may disclose your personal data to external third parties in the following circumstances: (i) to companies and individuals we engage to perform business functions and services on our behalf; (ii) to government agencies, law enforcement agencies, regulatory and supervisory authorities; and (iii) to IT consultants carrying out maintenance, testing and development work on our IT systems and service providers from time to time.
Where applicable, we will impose appropriate contractual security, confidentiality and other obligations on third party service providers and our appointed data processors, based on the nature of the personal data to be protected and the services they provide to us. We will only permit them to process your personal data in accordance with the law and our instructions. We do not allow third party processors to use your personal data for their own purposes, they will be required to hold your personal data securely and when our relationship ends, we will ensure your personal data is retained for the period we instruct, securely returned to us, destroyed or anonymised so that you can no longer be identified
V. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes that we collected it for. This means we will keep your personal data throughout the period of your relationship with us and whilst we are providing you with work finding services. If you no longer wish to receive our services, you can request us to delete your personal data from our Candidate database. We may continue to retain some of your personal data for legal, compliance, accounting and tax purposes to keep basic information about our candidates, clients and customers (e.g. contracts, evidence of identity), financial and transaction data (e.g. invoices, receipts) for up to 6 (six) years from when our relationship ends. The type of data we retain depends on the nature of our relationship with you and the services we have provided.
VI. YOUR CONSENT
- In using our website, you consent to the collections and use of the personal information by us in the ways described hereinabove (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform us to the contrary here.
- Further, you consent to your referees, the school/college/university/institute where you have studied, the professional qualifying bodies where you received your accreditation and employers to disclose your personal information to us.
VII. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
If you are subject to laws that provide you with such rights, depending on certain exceptions and the processing activity we are undertaking, you may have certain rights in relation to your personal information, such as the right to:
- to withdraw consent at anytime, where the basis for processing your personal data is consent;
- to request access, rectification, and erasure of personal data we hold about you;
- < to object to processing of personal data on reasonable grounds relating to your situation and in relation to direct marketing;/li>
- the right to object to any decision based on solely automated processing including profiling which produces legal consequences concerning you or other seriously impactful consequences and to require such decision to be reviewed manually;
- to exercise these rights without discrimination.
IX. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any enquires or if you would like to contact us about processing of your personal information, including to exercise your rights as outlined above, send an email to email@example.com. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Commissioner of Data Protection for data privacy issues. We would ask you to provide us with the opportunity to discuss your concerns with us first.
Last Update: May 2022
We may amend our Legal notices from time to time, so we encourage you to visit our page occasionally.